Investor Charter in respect of Investment Adviser (IA)
A. Vision and Mission Statementsfor investors
- Vision – Invest with knowledge &safety.
- Mission – Every investor should be able to invest in right investment products
based on their needs, manage and monitor them to meet their goals, access
reports and enjoy financial wellness.
B. Details of business transacted by the Investment Adviser with respect to the investors
- To enter into an agreement with the client providing all details including fee details, aspect of Conflict of interest disclosure and maintaining confidentiality of information.
- To do a proper and unbiased risk – profiling and suitability assessment of the client.
- To obtain registration with Know Your Client Registration Agency (KRA) and Central Know Your Customer Registry (CKYC).
- To conduct audit annually.
- To disclose the status of complaints in its website.
- To disclose the name, proprietor name, type of registration, registration number, validity, complete address with telephone numbers andassociated SEBI regional/local Office details in itswebsite.
- To employ only qualified and certifiedemployees.
- To deal with clients only from official number.
- To maintain records of interactions, with all clientsincluding prospective clients (prior to onboarding), where any conversation related to advice has taken place.
C. Details of services provided to investors (No IndicativeTimelines)
- Onboarding of Clients
- Sharing of agreement copy
- Completing KYC of clients
- Disclosure to Clients
- To provide full disclosure about its business, affiliations, compensation in the agreement.
- To not access client’s accounts or holdings for offering advice.
- To disclose the risk profile to the client.
- To provide investment advice to the client based on the risk-profiling of the clients and suitability of the client.
D. Details of grievance redressal mechanism and how to access it
- In case of any grievance / complaint, an investor should approach the concerned Investment Adviser and shall ensure that the grievance isresolved within 30 days.
- If the investor’s complaint is not redressed satisfactorily, one may lodge a complaint with SEBI on SEBI’s ‘SCORES’ portal which is a centralized web-based complaints redressal system. SEBI takes up the complaints registered via SCORES with the concerned intermediary for timely redressal. SCORES facilitate tracking the status of the complaint.
- With regard to physical complaints, investors may send their complaints to: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra(E), Mumbai-400051.
E. Expectations from the investors (Responsibilities of investors)Do’s
- Always deal with SEBI registered Investment Advisers.
- Ensure that the Investment Adviser has a valid registrationcertificate.
- Check for SEBI registration number. Please refer to the list of all SEBI registered Investment Advisers which is available on SEBI website in the following link: https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.do?doRecognisedFpi= yes&intmId=13)
- Pay only advisory fees to your Investment Adviser. Make payments of advisory fees through banking channels only and maintain duly signed receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
- Always ask for your risk profiling before accepting investment advice. Insist that Investment Adviser provides advisory strictly on the basis of your risk profiling and take into account available investment alternatives.
- Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with yourInvestment Adviser before acting on advice.
- Assess the risk–return profile of the investment as well as the liquidityand safety aspects before making investments.
- Insist on getting the terms and conditions in writing duly signed and stamped. Read these terms and conditions carefully particularlyregarding advisory fees, advisory plans, category of recommendations etc. before dealing with any Investment Adviser.
- Be vigilant in your transactions.
- Approach the appropriate authoritiesfor redressal of your doubts/ grievances.
- Inform SEBI about Investment Advisers offering assured or guaranteed returns.
- Don’t fall for stock tips offered under the pretext of investmentadvice.
- Do not provide funds for investment to the InvestmentAdviser.
- Don’t fall for the promise of indicative or exorbitant or assured returns by the Investment Advisers. Don’t let greed overcome rational investment decisions.
- Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or marketrumors.
- Avoid doing transactions only on the basis of phone calls or messagesfrom any Investment adviser or its representatives.
- Don’t take decisionsjust because of repeated messages and calls by Investment Advisers.
- Do not fall prey to limited period discount or other incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Investment advisers.
- Don’t rush into making investmentsthat do not match your risk taking appetite and investment goals.
- Do not share login credential and password of your trading anddemat accounts with the Investment Adviser
Ascent Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Name of Investment Adviser – Ascent Financial Solutions Private Limited
SEBI IA Registration Number – INA000017064
Type of Registration – Non-Individual
Validity of Registration – Perpetual
Address of Investment Adviser – 315-316, NOTUS IT PARK, SARABHAI CAMPUS, NEAR GENDA CIRCLE, PIN-390023, VADODARA GUJARAT, INDIA
Name of Principal Officer – Mr. Parag Fanse
Contact No.- +91 9512538707
Email ID of the Principal Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
SEBI Regional/Local Office Address – Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051, Maharashtra.